Nadrich & Cohen, LLP is a California personal injury law firm with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Modesto, Fresno, Tracy and Palm Desert. The firm has been representing victims of dangerous drugs since 1990 and has recovered over $350,000,000 on behalf of clients in that time.
- Lawsuit: former Zantac users should receive medical monitoring
- Lawsuit: Elmiron ‘caused harm’ to plaintiff and ‘countless’ patients
- Lawsuit: Uloric led to coronary artery disease, heart bypass surgery
- Lawsuit: tenofovir disoproxil fumarate damaged bones, kidneys
- Yet another drug containing metformin is recalled in Bayshore recall